Ultrasonic frequency: 2.4Mhz
Operation voltage: DC12V
Size of Atomized Particle: 0.5-5 micron
Cup capacity: 10ml
Vessel Capacity: 25ml
Plug: US Plug
1. Please sterilise the cover, cup, mask, mouthpiece and gasket with saline water or boiled water.
2. Remove the top cover, take the cup and silicon gasket out.
3. Add 30ml clean water into the Water Chamber, the water level should be 3-5mm above the external silicon ring.
4. Add liquid for atomisation into the cup. put the cup into the chamber. (The midline of the cup is 10 ml, and please do not exceed this line when add liquid. It’s the maximum allowable filling level.)
5. Re-install the top cover securely with the silicon gasket.
(Note: the best atomisation temperature in the chamber is 30℃/86℉)
1. If the machine doesn’t work or red light flashes, check whether there’s enough water in the water chamber.
2. If completely no mist or small mist, check the following:
a. If the water tempreature is below 20 degrees Celsius (68 degrees Fahrenheit), replace it with water at 40 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit).
b. If the medicine liquid has a high concentration or small quantity, it needed to be diluted with normal saline before operate.
c. If the liquid for atomization contains large particles/impurity/precipitat/flatage/colloidal particles, the machine would not work.
In the box:
1* DC12V Transformer
2* Face Mask (1 Large, 1 Small)
2* Rodent Spigot
5* Atomizing Cup
1* Extension Tube(PP plastic)
1* Use Manual